Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Posts
Posted on February 19, 2021 at 8:38 AM by Jessica Abrahams
As we finish up our winter basketball and hockey programs we are looking forward to spring! Registration dates for spring and summer programs are listed below. Mark your calendars so you don’t miss it! Please note that dates are subject change due to governors’ orders and restrictions.
February 22 to March 4
March 10 to March 18
May 3 to 12
We have a new registration system so if you have not created your account please do so by following the instructions below.
Creating your new account:
1) Visit the Owatonna Park & Rec website: http://ci.owatonna.mn.us/parksrecreation
2) Click on the Register Now button
3) On desktop, select Log in/Create Account in the upper left corner, then select Create your OWMMPR Account.
4) On a mobile device, select Account in the upper right corner and then select Sign Up.
5) Fill in the required information.
6) To receive text alerts (i.e. activity cancellations, facility closings), indicate your mobile carrier next to your cell number.
7) That’s it! You’re ready to register for our programs.
8) Add additional members (spouse, children, etc.) at any time in your account settings. Keep your entire household on one account!
9) When you’ve found a program, make sure to select the correct account member before adding it to your cart.
Skating at Morehouse
Ice skating at the Warsinski ice rinks located at Morehouse Park are open. Check our cancellation page for current ice conditions and possible closings. Please note the following guidelines due to the Governor's orders:
Cross Country Ski Trails
Cross country ski trails are groomed in the winter at Kaplans, Brooktree and Morehouse. The Parks Department packs and grooms cross-country skiing trails throughout the winter season with trails through Kaplan’s Woods, from Kaplans to Morehouse Chalet and the upper and lower nine of Brooktree golf course. Ski rentals are available at Morehouse Chalet during the above schedule of hours of being open at the chalet
Lifeguard Training –Registration Now Open
The purpose of the American Red Cross Lifeguarding course is to provide entry-level lifeguard participants with the knowledge and skills to prevent, recognize and respond to aquatics emergencies and to provide care for breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries and sudden illnesses until emergency medical services (EMS) personnel take over. Register by calling the Owatonna Parks and Recreation Office 507-444-4321 or by registering online using the Owatonna Parks and Rec registration website.
Option 1: February 23-March 2 (23rd 6:45pm-9:30pm, 27th 8:00am-1:00pm, 28th 8:00am-3:00pm, 2nd 6:45pm-9:30pm)
Option 2: March 22nd-26th (All days 9:00am-1:00pm)
Option 3: April 24-27 (24th 8:00am-3:30pm, 25th 8:00am-3:30pm, 27th 7:00pm-9:30pm)
Option 4: May 8-11 (8th 8:00am-3:30pm, 9th 8:00am-3:30pm, 11th 7:00pm-9:30pm)
Option 5: June 14th-18th (All days 8:00am-1:00pm)